Our professional mobile fingerprinting service technicians come to your home or office to provide convenient, hassle-free, quality service with minimal disturbance to your environment. Our approved state-of-the-art Live Scan fingerprint system is fully compliant with strict standards set by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). It saves you and your employees travel time, and loss of work, minimizes disruption to their workflow, and allows them to quickly get back to business (without ink on their hands) to save you valuable company resources. It’s clean, accurate, and efficient. Our system provides instant verification of classifiable fingerprints to ensure the fingerprints will not be rejected and remain at the 99% acceptance rate by the FBI. In addition to on-site fingerprinting, we offer passport picture services as well.
If you’re in charge of finding a fingerprinting service to come onsite to fingerprint a group of students or soon-to-be graduates who need to be fingerprinted for employment or licensing. Maybe even a class of new hires. You know what a pain it would be for this to get messed up or to have them schedule an appointment and wait for everyone to get it done. Let’s say rejected fingerprints result in lost time and more importantly, lost opportunity (missing out on a contract or a job) It could be a minor inconvenience or it could be much, much worse. The on-site fingerprinting service is perfect for orientations, new hires, seminars, concealed carry classes, and more. Our mobile fingerprinting system can accommodate your schedule and we can set an appointment for multiple days, periodic visits like every Monday, once a month, or each semester which works perfectly for Colleges and Universities. This is why our corporate clients choose us over and over again. We have many clients who have utilized our services multiple times as well as many positive online reviews.
$5.00 Each Additional Card
We Do Not Provide
- Ink Fingerprints
Ink is messy and can lead to a high denial rate from the FBI. Live Scan is much better.
- Fingerprints Printed On Any Other Type Of Card
Our system can only print onto the FBI (FD-258) Fingerprint Card. If you received a card from another state and it does not look similar to this card, we apologize, but we cannot use your card.
Why Choose Us?
We use the latest high-resolution, highest quality, up-to-date technology live scan devices, and fingerprint capture equipment that has a 99% approval rate.
For more information see our Worry Free Acceptance Guarantee.
What You Need For Your Appointment
1. A MINIMUM Of 10 People
We do not provide mobile fingerprint services for individuals or for any groups of less than 10 people.
2. Access To A Table And One Electrical Outlet For Our Equipment
This includes our laptop and printer (2 plugs)
3. VALID Government Issued Identification
All individuals being fingerprinted must have acceptable identification that cannot be expired and must contain a photo, physical description, signature, date of birth, etc.
What Is Acceptable Identification?
Government-issued picture identification that is valid (not expired) with the individual’s name, date of birth, signature, or fingerprint is required to ensure proper identification unless otherwise prohibited by law. The ID must be legible and intact.
The exceptions to having a signature or fingerprint are government-issued Military IDs, Passport Cards, Permanent Resident Alien Cards (Green Cards), and Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) (these contain no visible signature).
Acceptable Forms of Valid ID
- Driver’s License From Any State Or Country
We accept mobile ID! (It is not a picture of your ID on your phone) See our FAQs for more information
Utah Driving Privilege Cards Will Not Be Accepted
- Identification Card From Any State Or Country
- Passport From Any State Or Country, With Or Without Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
- Passport Card From Any State Or Country, With Or Without Appropriate Immigration Document(s)
- Border Crossing Card
- Permanent Resident Alien Card (I-551 – Green Card)
- Consulate Card From Any Country
- Military ID
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Other Military IDs (Military Dependent ID Card)
- Employment Authorization Documents (I-766 – EAD)
- Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
4. Company/Agency Specific Form (Only If Applicable)
What Is A Company/Agency Specific Form?
In order for us to transmit fingerprints electronically to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI), you must have and bring any and all authorization forms from the agency that is requesting your fingerprints to your appointment and it must include the billing code (B####).
We must retain the original form for auditing purposes. If your employer requires a copy of the live scan direct submission form you must bring an additional copy.
We charge $1 for each page you have us print/copy. We are not responsible for you giving us the wrong form.
The form may be called:
- Livescan Form
- Request For Livescan Electronic Application Background Check
- Livescan Fingerprint Authorization
- Request For Livescan Electronic Application Background Check Billable Agency
- Authorization For Electronic Fingerprints (LIVESCAN)
- Authorization For Direct Electronic Submission
- Live Scan Fingerprint Processing Form
- Live Scan Fingerprint Authorization Form
We accept all US credit/debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and UnionPay. Contact and Contactless EMV, Magnetic Stripe, and Manual Card Entry. NFC payment to pay using a phone or smartwatch such as Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, and digital wallets such as Venmo, Paypal, and Cash App.
Tax Is INCLUDED – NO Added Card Processing Fees
We Do Not Accept Personal Checks Or Money Orders
- Complete the Mobile Fingerprinting Deposit Form. It requires a non-refundable deposit. We will collect all other payments at the appointment unless other arrangements have been made.
- After the deposit has been paid and the form is submitted you will be redirected to schedule an appointment. The default length for an appointment is 3 hours. It can take less time, and depending on the number of individuals being fingerprinted it could take longer. It takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to set up and put away our equipment which is included in the appointment time.
NOTE: Mobile fingerprinting appointments can be scheduled within 7 to 60 days from today. This is to ensure all arrangements have been taken care of.